- Print place and table cards.
- Call all wedding vendors and confirm arrangements.
- Grooms, get your hair trimmed and go for a final fitting of your formal wear. Also make sure all the groomsmen have had their final fittings and that their clothes are dry-cleaned and ready.
- Determine wedding party positions during the ceremony and the order of the party in the processional and recessional.
- Call the limousine or car rental company for pick-up times and locations.
- Provide all wedding professionals with an emergency phone number to call on the day of the wedding.
- Write cheques and/ or talk to wedding hosts (usually your parents, if not you) about any final balances to be paid at the end of the reception.
The night before:
- Rehearse the ceremony. Meet with the wedding party, ceremony readers, immediate family and your officiant at the ceremony site to rehearse and iron out the details.
- Give your marriage licence to your officiant.
The day of:
- Present parents and each other with gifts.
- Give wedding bands to the best man and maid of honour to hold during the ceremony.
- Introduce your reception site manager to your consultant or maid of honour for questions or problems during the reception.
- Assign a family member or attendant to be the photographer’s contact so he/ she knows who’s who.