Community galleries

Firemen rewarded for selfless heroism

The house officially opened in Jorrisson Street, Monument on Friday, 24 February when Mr Padayachee, president of SAESI and his fellow board of directors cut the ribbon in front of the brand new House.

Shavathon at Cradlestone Mall

Krugersdorpers from all walks of life participated in their masses in this year’s Cansa Shavathon.

Have you found your career?

The centre was packed with current matrics and also with some older adults who hadn’t chosen a career yet

More than 8000 dagga plants uprooted

“Dagga is still an illegal substance regulated by law. Until the law changes, the police have an obligation to confiscate and destroy the substance.”

Eight die after truck and taxi collide near Krugersdorp Prison

In what is being described as an incredibly horrific scene, eight people have died so far and several others injured after a taxi and truck collided near the Krugersdorp Correctional Services on Friday, 20 January just after 2pm.

Together they serve and protect Krugersdorp

A mixture of dark blue, camouflage and black uniforms adorned the group of devoted protectors in an effort to clear the Paardeplaats Hill behind Krugersdorp from homeless dwellers and illegal immigrants.

roodepoortrecord_new2014_smallgetitrandfontein_2014_smalllooklocal.co.zaAutodealer.co.za

Thanx for your referral. We have no doubt your friends will love our newsletter as much as you!

Don't forget to verify your email.

SUBSCRIBE
to our free NEWSLETTER
!
SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter.

SELECT your titles:

Krugersdorp News
Randfontein Herald
Roodepoort Record

Your details:

Your friends:

I didn't sign up for this
I'd like to see and read more... (Please indicate in comments section below)
I'm relocating (Please indicate where to)
Other